Discussion Forum on the Preparation of the Knowledge Management Component of the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework (24-28 August 2020)
- Discussion Forum on the Preparation of the Knowledge Management Component of the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework (24-28 August 2020)
- This discussion forum is organized to seek input on the draft knowledge management component of the post-2020 global biodiversity framework to be submitted for consideration by the Subsidiary Body on Implementation at its third meeting (SBI 3) and subsequently by the Conference of the Parties at its fifteenth meeting (COP 15).
- Participation in the Forum
- Participation in the Forum is open to Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity and its Protocols and other biodiversity-related conventions, relevant organizations, indigenous peoples and local communities and stakeholders, including youth and women organizations actively involved in the generation, collection, management and exchange of biodiversity-related data, information and knowledge.
- By registering to take part in the Forum, participants would expressly authorize the Secretariat to make all or part of their postings to the Forum publicly available and to synthesize and disseminate the views shared as part of any document(s) to be prepared by the Secretariat. The information collected and synthesized will not be attributed to any specific person.
- Participants are invited to:
- Briefly introduce themselves when posting first message (name, country and institutional affiliation);
- Respond to the thread(s) started by the moderator;
- Subscribe to the thread(s) to follow and receive notifications;
- Keep messages brief, concise and relevant to the topic or question being discussed;
- Be respectful of others’ viewpoints.
- In case you are unable to participate in the Forum but wish to provide input on the component, please complete and send the form for submission of comments to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 August 2020.
|Current landscape for biodiversity information and knowledge management||13||
Today at 09:18
|Strategies to enhance knowledge management in support of the post-2020 global biodiversity framework||0||
|Rationale, objectives and expected improvements/impact||0||
|Scope of the Knowledge Management Component||0||